• Basic design of Electrical Rotating Machines
• What is Condition Based Maintenance or CBM?
• On-line Monitoring tools for machines:
– Stator winding partial discharge
– Stator endwinding vibration
– Rotor winding shorted turns detection using magnetic flux
– Shaft ground brush voltage and current
• GuardII+ an integrated on-line monitor to implement machine winding CBM
Mladen Sasic, P. Eng is Manager of Rotating Machine Technical Services department in IRIS Power. Mladen has more than 30 years of experience in design, manufacturing and testing of High Voltage equipment.
This Resource Library is designed to provide current, relevant resources that provide technical knowledge and practical solutions for owners and operators of rotating machines. We encourage you to use the search feature and filters to locate specific resources of interest.
Articles, Technical Papers, & Case StudiesBROWSE OUR RESOURCE LIBRARY
Hands-on, practical experience
The objective of this Partial Discharge Seminar is to understand basic PD theory as well as the basics of stator…BROWSE OUR COURSES