- PD interpretation one step further with pulse density linear plots to identify cross-coupled PD activity
- phase to phase activity, and general pulse phase pattern recognition
- behavior of PD activity over time
- defining reliable alerts based on PD activity
- Advanced Summary Numbers (ASN) and their diagnostic value
- PD interpretation on data where two or more different types of failure mechanisms are present
Instructor: Greg Stone
Dr. Greg Stone was one of the developers of on-line partial discharge test methods to evaluate the condition of the high voltage insulation in stator windings. From 1975 to 1990 he was a Dielectrics Engineer with Ontario Hydro, a large Canadian power generation company. Since 1990, Dr. Stone has been employed at Iris Power L.P. in Toronto Canada, a motor and generator condition monitoring company he helped to form.