As a Software Developer you will be involved in the research and development of the product concept from basic specifications, determining the overall block diagram software design and system integration. This position is a great opportunity for hands-on experience developing and maintaining software for all IRIS Power products. The primary responsibilities of this role includes analyzing, designing, programming, debugging and modifying software applications. There is requirement of hardware functionality understanding and interaction with hardware team.
- Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high quality product.
- Write product specifications and release documentation for all phases of product development from definition and design through implementation.
- Track the schedule and expenditure, and report variances to project manager.
- Software requirements analysis.
- Develop software product architecture.
- Design of software systems and modules in compliance with hardware.
- Programming and unit testing.
- Develop test plans and test procedures.
- Maintain design documentation.
- Degree or diploma in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or science.
- C/C++/C#, .NET, MFC: 3 years minimum.
- Database design and programming experience, Access, SQL.
- Cloud Application.
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP). ]
- XAML, WPF.
- Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Cross-Platform compiler experience.
- Familiarity with TFS.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Experience with data-acquisition and/or industrial control systems.
- Agile Scrum process is an asset.
- Microsoft Azure is an asset.
Excellent written and oral communication in English.
Office setting, with long periods of sitting. May require travel outside of the country.
Must be an excellent team player. Must have strong problem-solving skills and sense of urgency.
Please submit your application to email@example.com