To administer the day-to-day operations of Field Service Department under the direction of Field Service Manager in the areas of manpower scheduling for service jobs, liaison with customers, pre-job discussions, coordination of plant health and safety requirements, preparation and scheduling of training, and maintenance of department instrument tracking system.
- To monitor service progress with the service database system
- To maintain customer information and specific requirements in the service database and department records systems
- To prepare and distribute departmental monthly activity reports to Management
- To maintain the Department instrument and tools inventory, and to maintain the validity of instrument calibration
- To assist out-of-office staff in travel solutions
- To prepare job shadow files and track the fulfillment of service requirements
- To keep department QMS documents current in the Job Tracking System
- To organize training courses and seminars including venue planning, attendee
- registration, handout preparation, certificate delivery and training record keeping
- To supervise the work of junior staff To back up other members of Field Service administrative team on leave of absence
- Complete pre-job consultation with customer, determining scope of work and technical details.
- Required: Post-secondary education in administrative or business studies and working knowledge of additional office productivity software.
- Preferred: Background or previous experience in Oracle.
- Required: 2 years work experience in a sales, clerical or administrative role with demonstrated understanding of office operations and support functions.
- Preferred: Previous experience in a technical environment.
- Preferred: Experience working in dispatch administration
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers and resolve difficult situations, additional language capability an asset.
Organizational abilities, proactive, flexible thinking, customer care mentality and problem-solving attitude in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your application to Andrea Snetivy, firstname.lastname@example.org