Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This position is responsible for administering billing, credit, collection and price list updates using Oracle software. Further responsibilities include assisting with preparing documents for letter of credit payment negotiation, calculating agent commissions and other related ad hoc tasks.
- Review and submit invoices daily.
- Perform compliance and credit checks on new customers.
- Process credit card payment by electronic machine, and settle the payment daily.
- Collection calls for open invoices and regular follow up.
- Resolve customer queries on billing issues, prepare credit notes when appropriate.
- Calculate and prepare commission requests upon the receipt of payment (refers to international agents).
- Assist in month-end accounts receivable closing and commission accrual calculation.
- Prepare an order aging report; follow up for aging and questionable items.
- Assist in document preparation for L/C payment negotiation.
- Perform deposits and cheque clearings on bank reconciliations, and reconcile against bank statements in Oracle software.
College diploma in a business related field
Required: 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word & Excel.
Experience with Oracle software is an asset.
Strong aptitude for numbers, attention to detail and completing lengthy tasks.
Preferred: Accounting knowledge.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Please submit your application to Andrea Snetivy, email@example.com